Your basket is empty

Raymarine TackTick Micro Compass T060
$599.00
You Save $73.90
$525.10
Qty
Enter your e-mail address to be notified when product is in stock
Notify Me!
The Tacktick Raymarine Micro Compass proves a huge advantage over competitors using glass ball compasses. To win races you must react to even small wind shifts. Readable, precise and reliable heading information from you compass is critical. Digital compasses deliver this data right into your natural field of view, where you need it, how you need it, when you need it. The Micro Compass's tactical scale gives you clear stable figures corresponding on port and starboard tack. The readings whilst tacking are always the same, meaning you never have to remember numbers.       

FEATURES
  • No wires, or connections to make.
  • Simple to set-up and use
  • Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
  • Shock resistant
  • Lightweight only 153g (0.34lbs)
  • Ultra wide viewing angles
  • Battery level indicator
  • Easy to read large digits
Currently there are no reviews for this product.
I need to mount the Raymarine TackTick Micro Compass T060 to my F18 spinnaker pole, will i need to purchase part numbers SKU: T008, SKU: TA065 or is there mounting hardware included with the compass SKU: T060?

The T060 comes with 1x TA065 (the backing plate & the screws, washers, & nuts to mount). But you will need to purchase the spin pole mount (T008). If you only want to mount the T060 on your spin pole, then you won’t need another TA065, but if you want to mount the T060 in any other places, you will need an additional TA065.

does T060 come with the plastic mounting cradle/bracket?

Yes, the T060 comes with the plastic cradle & screws to mount. The T061 also comes with the mast bracket.

Hi, does this come with a case and a bracket?

Yes, it comes with this compass bracket: http://www.monkeyfist.com.au/p/9076380/raymarine-tacktick-micro-compass-bracketcradle-t004.html But it does not come with a mast mount/bracket, like this one: http://www.monkeyfist.com.au/p/9216812/raymarine-tacktick-strap-bracket.html If you want the mast bracket, you'll need to order the T061.

FREE SHIPPING on Australian orders over $200. WORLDWIDE over $400..! **Black Friday Sale Exclusions Apply

PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE - Found a cheaper price? We'll beat it by 10% off the difference!

Shop Fast & Safe

PayPal Logo

© 2010-2018 Monkey Fist Online Chandlery. All Rights Reserved.
>